300x600 Sized Tiles
- New ArrivalTilesNordicGrey300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesNordicBrown300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesNordicBeige300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesNordicWhite300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- TilesTaurusSilver300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesMoltenAsh300mm x 600mm x 8.5mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesMoltenClay300mm x 600mm x 8.5mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesMemorableBlanco300mm x 600mm x 9.5mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesMemorableGris300mm x 600mm x 9.5mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesQuartzIvory300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesQuartzLight Grey300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
- New ArrivalTilesQuartzGrey300mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified
Bringing the experts to life
600 x 300 Tiles / 300 x 600 Tiles
Shop All 600 x 300 Tiles / 300 x 600 Tiles
Transform your space with our stunning 600 x 300 / 300 x 600 wall and floor tiles. Elevate your home or office with the perfect combination of durability, functionality, and style. Available in a range of colours and patterns, these tiles are easy to clean and maintain, making them a perfect choice for any high-traffic area. Shop now and give your space the upgrade it deserves!
What Are 600 x 300 Tiles / 300 x 600 Tiles?
600 x 300 / 300 x 600 tiles measure 600 millimetres by 300 millimetres, and vice versa.
You can use these tiles in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, living and outdoor spaces.
600 x 300 / 300 x 600 tiles are available in various materials, finishes, and colours.
- Light Grey
No matter which material or colour you choose, our stunning 600 x 300 / 300 x 600 tiles are perfect for creating a traditional or contemporary stylish, timeless look in your home or office.
600 x 300 Tiles / 300 x 600 Tiles FAQs
What materials are available in 600 x 300?
600 x 300 tiles are available in various materials, such as porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone.
Natural stone varieties include
Porcelain tiles are known for their durability and strength, while ceramic tiles can be a more affordable option.
Granite, marble, and slate tiles provide a luxurious look, while limestone, sandstone, and travertine tiles offer a natural, rustic feel.
How Many 600 x 300 Tiles in a Box?
The number of 600 x 300 tiles in a box varies depending on the thickness of the tile, with thicker tiles typically meaning fewer tiles per box. Check the product specifications on the specific tile you’re after, or consult a sales representative for an accurate estimate.
Some manufacturers' 600 x 300 tiles come in boxes of 11 tiles, covering an area of 1.98 square meters, while other tiles this size come in boxes of 8 tiles, covering an area of 1.44 square meters.
At Amber, we offer porcelain and ceramic 600 x 300 tiles in boxes of 8 tiles, covering an area of 1.44 square meters. Our natural stone 600 x 300 tiles come in boxes of 6 tiles, covering an area of 1.08 square meters.
What Size Trowel Is Required for 600 x 300 Tiles?
The size of the trowel required to lay 600 x 300 tiles depends on several factors, including the type of tile, the substrate, and the pattern in which you will install your tiles.
As a general guideline, a trowel size of 10mm x 10mm or 10mm x 6mm with a notched edge is recommended for standard installations. However, you may need a larger trowel for tiles with uneven surfaces or patterns to ensure proper adhesive coverage.
How Do You Lay 600 x 300 Tiles?
- Prepare the surface you’re tiling by ensuring it's clean, dry, and level.
- Plan the layout of your tiles, considering your room's dimensions, any obstacles, and the desired pattern.
- Use a tile cutter or wet saw to cut the tiles as needed to fit around obstacles or along your room's edges.
- Apply a tile adhesive to the surface using a notched trowel, spreading it evenly. Try not to apply too much adhesive at once.
- Starting at one corner, place the tiles firmly onto the adhesive, level and evenly spaced with tile spacers.
- Once the adhesive has set (usually 24-48 hours), remove the tile spacers and use a rubber float to fill the gaps between the tiles with grout.
- Use a damp, clean sponge to remove excess grout immediately after you've finished grouting before it dries and hardens.
- Wait 24-72 hours for the grout to dry before walking on your tiles or putting any weight on them.
Remember to follow the manufacturer's instructions for the adhesive, grout, and other materials you use in the installation process.
Do You Want Help With 300 x 600 Tiles?
Ready to take on your next tiling project? Let us help you achieve your vision with our beautiful, durable 300 x 600 tiles range.
Our expert team is here to provide all the advice, guidance, and materials you need to get the job done right.
Contact Amber today or find your local store here to start creating the space of your dreams.