Light Grey Tiles
- TilesKonePearl450mm x 900mm x 9mm Rectified
- TilesKoneSilver115mm x 670mm x 9mm Rectified71% discount
- TilesKonePearl115mm x 670mm x 9mm Rectified71% discount
- TilesKoneGrey115mm x 670mm x 9mm Rectified71% discount
- TilesCavestoneOcean300mm x 600mm x 9mm Rectified
- TilesCavestoneOcean600 x 600 x 9 Straight
- TilesCavestoneOcean300mm x 300mm x 9mm Rectified
- TilesMilanoAsh145mm x 750mm x 9mm Rectified29% discount
- TilesMaderaGris233mm x 1200mm x 10mm Rectified
- TilesTravertineGrey600mm x 600mm x 10mm Rectified26% discount
Bringing the experts to life
Light Grey Tiles
Light Grey Tiles
With a range of shades and textures available, light grey tiles will add depth and dimension to any space. Are you looking for a versatile base colour for your kitchen or bathroom on which to build your desired design? Light grey tiles pair well with various colours and materials, making them an excellent choice for contemporary and traditional styles.
Featured Light Grey Tiles
Light Grey Tiles FAQs
What Sizes of Light Grey Floor Tiles Are Available?
Light grey tiles are available in a variety of sizes. The most common sizes for square wall and floor tiles are
- 25mm x 25mm (mosaic)
- 100mm x 100mm
- 150mm x 150mm
- 200mm x 200mm
- 300mm x 300mm
- 450mm x 450mm
- 600mm x 600mm
- 800mm x 800mm
Standard rectangular wall and floor tile sizes include
- 70mm x 280mm
- 75mm x 200mm
- 75mm x 300mm
- 145mm x 750mm
- 300mm x 600mm
- 375mm x 750mm
- 400mm x 800mm
It's worth noting that the exact sizes of light grey tiles offered will vary by manufacturer and retailer.
What Patterns Can Light Grey Tiles Be Cut In?
Light grey tiles can be cut in various patterns to create unique and visually interesting designs. Some common patterns include straight or diagonal offset, herringbone, basketweave, and chevron. These tile patterns can highlight specific areas, such as an accent wall in your living space or a backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom.
What Shades of Light Grey Are Available?
- Silver Grey. A bright and shimmering shade with a metallic finish.
- Pearl Grey. A soft, almost iridescent shade that has a slight sheen.
- Dove Grey. A cool and muted grey with a slight blue undertone.
- Platinum Grey. A light grey with a warm, golden undertone.
- Smoke Grey. A slightly darker light grey shade with a subtle green hint.
How Can You Enhance Light Grey Tiles in the Bathroom?
Incorporating various textures, such as natural stone or wood, will add dimension to your bathroom and enhance the subtle beauty of light grey tiles. Other raw materials, such as plants and woven baskets, contribute to a sense of relaxation that complements soothing light grey tones.
Consider gold or brass sink fixtures against light grey bathroom tiles for a sophisticated and luxurious look.
Accessories such as towels and wall art with interesting patterns will add a pop of colour and form a focal point of personality in your bathroom.
What Colour Grout Should Be Used With Light Grey Tiles?
A neutral grout colour, such as a light beige or off-white, offers a subtle contrast and softens the overall look of the tile pattern.
Using a grout that matches the colour of your light grey tile creates a seamless and cohesive look. The tile pattern is highlighted rather than the grout lines.
A darker grout colour, such as charcoal or black, produces a bold and graphic look that highlights the tiles and adds visual interest to the space.
Are you wondering, 'what colour grout with light grey tiles should I use?' Ultimately, the choice of grout colour will depend on your desired aesthetic effect and the size and spacing of your tiles.
What Colour Tiles Go With a Light Grey Kitchen?
White tiles create a clean, sophisticated look that complements light grey's cool, neutral tones.
The warm tones of natural stone tiles contrast with the cool tones of light grey, adding a touch of warmth and texture to your kitchen.
Adding blue tiles, especially those with cool undertones, creates a fresh and contemporary look.
Pastel colours alongside light grey produce unique aesthetics. Soft pink tiles offer a romantic and whimsical look, while mint green tiles create a soothing atmosphere.