- TilesContrastiOttanio200mm x 200mm x 8.5mm Rectified
- TilesAbitareAzzure200mm x 200mm x 8.5mm Rectified60% discount
- TilesAquarelleAzul150mm x 150mm x 9mm Non-Rectified
- TilesAquarelleTurquoise150mm x 150mm x 9mm Non-Rectified
- TilesMelangeGlicine100mm x 100mm x 10mm Rectified
- TilesMelangeOltremare100mm x 100mm x 10mm Rectified
- TilesMelangeAcquamarina100mm x 100mm x 10mm Rectified
- TilesOpalSky75mm x 300mm x 8.7mm Non-Rectified
- TilesOpalMarine75mm x 300mm x 8.7mm Non-Rectified
- TilesColonialSky75mm x 300mm x 8.6mm Non-Rectified
Bringing the experts to life
Ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman civilisations used blue tiles in their palaces and public buildings to create beautiful mosaics and frescoes. Blue tiles have remained a popular design choice to this day. Are you looking to create a calming atmosphere in your bathroom or a harmonious connection between nature and your outdoor space? From light and airy sky blue to deep and rich royal blue and teal, we have the perfect hue to match your design vision.
Featured Blue Tiles
Blue Tiles FAQs
What Sizes of Blue Tiles Are Available?
At Amber, our blue mosaic tiles measure 25mm x 25mm individually on a 315mm x 315mm slab.
Our square blue tiles are available in
- 100mm x 100mm
- 150mm x 150mm
Our rectangular blue subway tiles are available in
- 75mm x 200mm
- 75mm x 300mm
Why Are Blue Tiles Popular for Bathrooms?
- Versatility. Blue tiles are versatile for various bathroom design styles, from coastal and nautical to traditional and contemporary.
- Calming effect. Blue is a calming colour that will create a relaxing and serene spa-like atmosphere in your bathroom.
- Neutrality. Blue can act as a neutral colour as it pairs well with many other colours. You can easily incorporate blue tiles into your existing bathroom design scheme, and they will adapt to your changing design preferences over time.
- Timeless appeal. From ancient civilisations to the medieval period, then the Renaissance, blue tiles have shown no signs of losing their appeal for indoor and outdoor design. Blue tiles will stand the test of time in your bathroom.
Blue mosaic tiles look great in bathrooms as a feature wall or to brighten your shower recess. Whether you're going for an overall monochrome look with hints of blue or creating something more bold and colourful with contrasting tiles, adding a blue element will bring a unique look to your bathroom.
Why Are Blue Tiles Preferred for Pool and Patio Tiles?
- Natural reflection. Blue tiles complement the blue hues of the sky and water, creating a seamless and harmonious connection between nature and your outdoor space.
- Calming effect. Blue is a calming colour that will help create a relaxing oasis in your backyard.
- Durability. Our blue tiles are made from durable materials like ceramic and porcelain, making them ideal for high-traffic and high-moisture areas like pools and patios.
- Versatility. Blue tiles come in a wide range of shades, from light and airy to deep and rich, so you’re sure to find the ideal blue hue for your outdoor space.
Do Blue Tiles Look Good on Walls?
Yes, blue tiles look very good on walls! Rectangular blue subway tiles for splashbacks in kitchens provide a beautiful and eye-catching accent.
Bathroom blue tiles can be used as a feature wall to create a focal point in your space, while blue mosaic tiles look fantastic in shower recesses.
With a wide range of blue wall tiles to choose from, you can easily find a style and shade that matches your design vision.
Are Subway Tiles Sold in Blue?
Yes, our subway tiles are available in several blue hues:
- 75mm x 200mm porcelain in deep blue.
- 75mm x 200mm porcelain Struttura Pleat 3D.
- 75mm x 300mm ceramic in gloss or matte finish. Available in shades of sky blue to deep blue.
Do You Need Help With a Blue Tile Renovation?