AMBER TRADIE COMPETITION - MALAYSIAN MOTOGP
Win a trip for 2 to the Malaysian MotoGP! Wednesday 30 October to Monday 4 November 2019, includes return economy airfares, accommodation, transfers, VIP corporate hospitality tickets to Malaysian MotoGP.
3 x Prize packages to be won!!! Total prize value $45,000. Prize includes themselves plus a guest and a representative from their nominated store.
Travel Dates: Wednesday 30 October to Monday 4 November
Competition Period: Monday 17 June to Friday 20 September
How to enter
Entry is simple! We have a number of ways to enter the draw...
Simply spend $250 or more in a single purchase and you will receive one entry into the draw. If that invoice has consumables (glues, grouts, sealers etc) you will receive an additional entry
Refer a new tradie to the store representative and you will receive one entry into the draw
The more you spend, the more chance you have to win!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This is a trade promotion.
3. Entry is open to Trade Customers who are Amber Group Australia account customers or non-account customers who hold an ABN and who comply with the terms below.
4. Participants must be 18 years of age and hold a valid Passport, the promoter may request evidence of a valid passport on announcement of winners.
5. As per the trade lottery regulations, the tradie / company lodging the entry is the one entitled to the prize. If the purchase is made in a company name (as set out on the invoice) then the company may determine (in writing) how the prize is to be distributed.
6. The promotion is a game of chance.
7. Competition – How to Enter:
- Receive 1 entry for every invoice purchase of $250 and above.
- Receive 2 entries for every invoice purchase of $250 and above that includes purchases of Consumables (Glues, Grouts, Sealers)
- Receive an additional entry if you Refer a Tradie (who have not purchased in the last 12 months or who has never purchased from Amber) to an Amber Store, and who make a purchase.
8. The Amber Tradie Competition winners will be drawn randomly on ¬¬¬¬Tuesday 24th September 2019 @12 noon AEST at Houston Group, Suite 18 / Level 2, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
9. Total prize value is $45,000.00 - 3 Tradie Prizes to be won. Tradie Winners will receive 2 prize packs and will be accompanied by an Amber representative to MotoGP Malaysia – October 30th – Monday 4th November 2019 / Return Economy Airfares from the nearest capital city, Accommodation, Transfers, two day pass to MotoGP VIP Village Malaysia.
10. If any prize is unclaimed a redraw will take place at Houston Group, Suite 18 / Level 2, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 at 12 noon AEST on Friday 27th September 2019, subject to the relevant laws regarding unclaimed prizes. Unclaimed prizewinners will be notified by phone. The winners’ names will also be published and displayed online at ambertiles.com.au from the 30th September - 30th November 2019.
11. Amber Group Australia reserves the right to verify all winning entries. Proof-of-purchase must be retained to claim the prize. If proof-of-purchase is not supplied within 5 working days of draw date the prize will become null & void and a redraw will occur.
12. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
14. All entries and information associated with the entries become the property of the promoter and entrants’ names may be included on a database for future campaigns by Amber Group Australia.
15. The promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss or damage what so ever which may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that can not be excluded from law.
16. The promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
17. The decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including any prizes and these conditions of entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where relevant. Any changes to the competition will be will be displayed online at Amber Group Australia.com.au.
18. Personal information in relation to each entry may be collected on behalf of the promoter for the purposes for conducting this promotion and/or publishing the winners’ details as required by law. If any of the information requested is not provided the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the promoter and agents, contractors or other service providers of the promoter for the purposes of this promotion. Access to any entrant’s personal information may generally be requested by the entrant writing to the promoter’s head office: Level 1 / 37 Bessemer Street, Blacktown, NSW 2148
19. The promoter is Amber Tiles ABN 76 075 329734
20. NSW Licence Number: LTPS/19/34715
ACT: TP 19/03363