Stanmore Sydney FC Giveaway
As part of our LATEST store opening - Amber Stanmore we are running a special promotion for one lucky winner to take home a Sydney FC signed jersey.
To enter simply follow the QR code shown in your leaflet or click here.
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTER: AMBER GROUP AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
PROMOTION: Amber Stanmore Grand Opening Month - March 2020
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This is a Consumer and Trade promotion only.
- Entry is open to Retail and Trade Customers of Amber Tiles and who comply with the terms below.
- As per lottery regulations, this promotion is chosen by skill and therefore no lottery license is required. The promotion is a game of skill.
- The prize will be won by Random Number Generator and has to include the Correct Answer to the Question on the entry form.
- Promotion commences on Monday 16th March 2020 and closes at 5:00pm on Sunday 19th April 2020.
- To be eligible to enter into the competition, entrants complete the Stanmore Grand Opening Promotion by answering the Promotion Question, and provide contact details - email and/or mobile number.
- The winner will be selected at 12 noon AEST on Tuesday 21st April 2020, at Amber Tiles, 148 Parramatta Road , Stanmore, NSW 2048.
- Total Prize Value is $795.00 – Sydney FC Signed and Framed A League 2019/20 Team Jersey.
- If any prize is unclaimed for a period of two weeks (14 days), a re-draw for a new winner will take place at Amber Tiles, 148 Parramatta Road , Stanmore, NSW 2048.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or mail. The winners’ names will be published on Amber Tiles website ambertiles.com.au.
- Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify all winning entries.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be given to the parent or guardian.
- All entries and information associated with the entries become the property of the promoter and entrants’ names may be included on a database for future campaigns by Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd.
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss or damage what so ever which may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded from law.
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
- The decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including any prizes and these conditions of entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where relevant. Any changes to the competition will be will be displayed online at ambertiles.com.au
- Personal information in relation to each entry may be collected on behalf of the promoter for the purposes for conducting this promotion and/or publishing the winners’ details as required by law. If any of the information requested is not provided the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the promoter and agents, contractors or other service providers of the promoter for the purposes of this promotion. Access to any entrant’s personal information may generally be requested by the entrant writing to the promoter’s head office: 37 Bessemer Street, Blacktown, NSW, 2014
- The promoter is Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd ABN 76 075 329 734