Share + Win Promotion - Spring 19 #lovemyamber
What can you win?
Simply by sending us a pic of your completed Amber job you could share in a $10,000 prize pool, helping offset or pay in full the cost of your renovation.
How to Enter?
Spend $500 on any Amber indoor or outdoor product and email us your renovation picture + your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance to share in winning back the cost of your renovation - Total Prize Pool is $10,000 to be shared between 3 lucky winners
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTER: AMBER GROUP AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This is a consumer promotion only.
- Entry is open to only Retail Customers of Amber Tiles and who comply with the terms below.
- If participants are under 18 years of age they must first seek permission from a proper parental guardian and the promoter may request evidence of that permission before allowing the relevant entry.
- As per lottery regulations, this promotion is chosen by skill and therefore no lottery license is required. The promotion is a game of skill.
- The judging will be based off excellence in design, innovation and use of space.
- Competition commences on Friday 6th September and closes at 5.00pm Friday 22nd November 2019.
- To be eligible to enter into the competition, entrants need spend a minimum $500 in a single invoice of Amber Tiles Stores located in NSW, ACT and QLD, then email their renovation image and contact details to email@example.com.
- The winners will be judged manually at 12 noon AEDT on Monday 25th November 2019, at Houston Group, Level 2, Suite 18, 285 Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
- Total Prize - Spend $500 on any Amber indoor or outdoor product and email us your renovation picture + your contact details for the chance to share in winning back the cost of your renovation - Total Prize Pool is $10,000 to be shared between 3 lucky winners. First Place winner to receive $5,000, Second Place winner to receive $3,000 + Third Place Winner to receive $2,000. (Proof of spend is required). As part of the conditions of entry to the #Lovemyamber competition, all winners will be required to have professional photography conducted on their submitted entries paid for by Amber Tiles.
- If any prize is unclaimed for a period of two weeks (14 days), re-judging for a new winner will take place at Houston Group, Level 2, Suite 18, 285 Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on the 9th December 2019.
- The winner will be notified by phone and mail. The winners’ names will be published on Amber Tiles website ambertiles.com.au and media outlets.
- Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd, may, at their discretion choose to share your submitted imagery through print, digital and social media platforms.
- Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify all winning entries. Proof-of-purchase must be retained to claim the prize. If proof-of-purchase is not supplied within 5 working days of draw date the prize will become null & void and a redraw will occur.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be given to the parent or guardian.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- All entries and information associated with the entries become the property of the promoter and entrants’ names may be included on a database for future campaigns by Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd.
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss or damage what so ever which may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded from law.
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
- The decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including any prizes and these conditions of entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where relevant. Any changes to the competition will be will be displayed online at ambertiles.com.au
- Personal information in relation to each entry may be collected on behalf of the promoter for the purposes for conducting this promotion and/or publishing the winners’ details as required by law. If any of the information requested is not provided the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the promoter and agents, contractors or other service providers of the promoter for the purposes of this promotion. Access to any entrant’s personal information may generally be requested by the entrant writing to the promoter’s head office: 37 Bessemer Street, Blacktown, NSW, 2014
- The promoter is Amber Group Australia Pty Ltd ABN 76 075 329 734