DRYTREAT ACIDIC CLEANER (HANAFINN EFF-ERAYZA) 946ML
STAIN-PROOF® Acidic Cleaner, formerly known as EFF-ERAYZA™, is a new technology acid cleaner for removing efflorescence, rust stains, limescale, grout haze, mortar mess and fireplace soot. Acidic Cleaner is very powerful and generally more effective to use than traditional industrial acids but does not produce noxious fumes, non-corrosive to metals (except for uncoated aluminium) and temporary contact does not burn skin.
- Acidic Cleaner is an acidic cleaner for removing mineral residues including, efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, limescale & mortar mess
- Acidic Cleaner does not produce noxious fumes so it can be used indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for commercial & domestic use on floors, walls, facades, showers, masonry, brickwork, patios, driveways, garage floors.
- Acidic Cleaner is suitable for a wide range of non-acid sensitive stones and other hard surfaces, including, granite, slate, basalt, brick, glass, ceramic and porcelain tile, terracotta.
- Acidic cleaners are commonly used to clean paving & poured concrete surfaces. If using Acidic Cleaner on concrete or other cementitious surfaces, neutralise the surface as soon as possible after cleaning to minimize etching, with something alkaline, such as STAIN-PROOF Alkaline Cleaner, formerly known as Oxy-Klenza™, dissolved in water, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Effective for etching marble, limestone & other acid sensitive stones to achieve a 'honed' (matt) finish
- WARNING: Acidic Cleaner is acidic and will etch / damage acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx as well as concrete / grout products and uncoated aluminium. Read all of the safety directions and precautions carefully before using.
- Highly effective for removing common mineral residues including: efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, soap scum, limescale and mortar mess.
- Acidic Cleaner can also be used for removing fireplace soot.
- The power of dangerous traditional acids without the noxious fumes.
- Temporary contact does not burn skin - you have some time to rinse off the Acidic Cleaner (however, rinse immediately after skin contact).
- Almost zero corrosion of metals, except uncoated aluminium.