How To Seal Tiles & Pavers
A solvent based penetrating (impregnating) sealer that provides a natural looking finish with long life benefits. Amber Seal provides the very best protection from oil and waterborne staining.
|Water-based||Penetrating (impregnating) Sealer||Can be used in wet areas (showers and water features)||Can be used on polished surfaces||Can be used internally or externally|
|Allows moisture vapour transmission||Repels oil and water||Alters appearance||Alters slip resistance||Can be used prior to grouting|
Where to Use
Internal & external porous tiles & stone
- Terracotta tiles
- Non polished Natural stones such as limestone, sandstone, marble, granite, slate, travertine, quartz
- Concrete and clay pavers.
Where NOT to Use it
This Amber Seal product is not suitable for non-porous or dense tiles with very low porosity. For example: Glazed tiles, Polished tiles/polished stone and Bluestone. However your local Amber store will provide qualified guidance as to whether your tiles require sealing and recommend the appropriate product for your project. Please speak with your local Amber store.
Features + Benefits
- Non ozone depleting solvent carrier.
- Fast sealing and curing - allows foot traffic in 60 minutes.
- High resistance to both oil and water borne contaminants.
- Permits vapor transmission.
- Non-corrosive mild solvent carrier.
- Mould and mildew resistant.
- Excellent grout sealer.
- Can be applied over existing penetrating sealers.
- Does not yellow or peel.
- Internal and external use.